Rochen Customer Forums

Rochen Customer Forums (https://forums.rochen.com/index.php)
-   Pre-Sales Questions (https://forums.rochen.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where's this great support i've heard of? (https://forums.rochen.com/showthread.php?t=14548)

90Degree 29th May 2010 05:50 PM

Where's this great support i've heard of?

WOW! I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE I CAN POST! Boy, I was so hopeful about the prospect of moving my websites to Rochen. I had heard good things. Imagine my disappointment when $25 and well over 24 hours later, I still have no account access. Further frustrating is that, I can't find a way to contact a human being to help me. Further still frustrating is that I can't post a a thread or "open a ticket" in any of the support forums to find out when I'll get account access. This does not bode well for the service I can expect. Now I just want to cancel because I'm so frustrated. :mad::mad::mad:

Adam 29th May 2010 06:03 PM

Hi 90Degree,

Your account has not passed our thorough fraud checks, P.O. boxes flag up for fraud regularly as they aren't a full geographic address. Our Billing Dept. is also on limited hours during the weekend, only Tech Support operates 24/7/365. Please feel free to email me directly though and confirm your domain, account billing, and card information and I can assist you with your account cancellation, thank you.

MikeS 29th May 2010 06:05 PM

Perhaps a little patience, the sales section are not 24hrs they are normal office hours simply because all applications are vetted including your payment details, and since it is a public holiday in the UK on Monday you will either have to wait or see if a tech support member comes on line and see's this thread........it will be worth it ;)

<there you go, techie to the recue :) >

90Degree 29th May 2010 08:25 PM

I understand...

I understand that's it a holiday weekend and I'm sorry to have to bother Sales. However, I was not able to access the appropriate section of the forum for support in this matter. I was in a situation where my websites had been compromised and needed to move them quickly as they were all down. I realize that this is only an emergency to me and my clients but therein lies the reason why I needed to rely on the word on the site that the account would be available within 24 hours, as promised.

joa1 5th June 2010 02:32 AM

also no 24h activation over here...

... yet, I am not getting upset, just looking forward to having Rochen get it done. If Rochen is half of what I expect, I will be happy! (But of course, I hope Rochen to be 125% of what I expect and blow me away!... :D)

OK... I don't have clients waiting, and after my old (current) hosting service messed up big BIG ***B I G!*** time, and the alternatives not delivering either, I am looking forward to have a quieter time at RochenLa(nd)... from all I read it looks really like a little too much to be true...

Patience (other than giving Rochen a shot, rather than shooting it!) may prove to be the best thing I did in a long time...

Hang in there maybe?

Best,

joa1

Adam 5th June 2010 02:41 AM

Hi joa1,

Please contact us via a Billing Support ticket as we do need to verify some information with you, thank you.

joa1 5th June 2010 03:14 AM

billing support ticket?

hi adam,

thks for the quick feedback. wasn't expecting one to be honest...

i am looking at myrochen and see no billing support ticket there... can u please direct me to the right url?

i did receive the red stamped paid invoice though?

oh, and btw, i did not get any email from you guys asking any questions so i assumed all was fine...

thks,

joa1

Adam 5th June 2010 03:16 AM

You may need to logout and log back in, and then click on "submit new ticket" in your left column menu, thanks!

joa1 5th June 2010 03:28 AM

that did the trick...

... and i already submitted a ticket although i just stated as subject "your request that i submit a billing support ticket" as i have no idea what the issue is.
just a bit odd that if there was something that you need to check you would not contact me within the first 24h of setup time, no? if i had not posted here, would i have been contacted? (nice that u did check the account status though as I did not even ask for it... was just sitting and waiting... :) )
thks!
joa1

joa1 5th June 2010 03:45 AM

OK!... just for the record, SUPPORT ROCKS!

Thks. Adam!

This was dealt with beyond my expectations... I really did not post to ask what was going on: was just commenting.

From opening a ticket to getting a reply that all is OK and moving ahead, 13 minutes in all... KUDOS!

Keep up like this and you have a client for life here!

I guess this IS the GREAT SUPPORT I heard of! ;)

Best!

joa1