Rochen Host Customer Forums  
Old 3rd March 2013, 08:37 PM   #1
pbusinessadvice
Rochen Community Member

Honest Review of Rochen

Over the past 10 years, I have been with many hosts but where does Rochen rank?

When I first started off, I thought that a host would be like any host, and I would not see any notable benefits, or features for paying an extra couple of each month, so like most novices, I went with the cheapest and what was best for me, which at the time, was godaddy.

To be honest, the only reason that i went with go daddy was because i used to register my domains through there, and it was just the simplest solution.

Problem was after analysing what I was paying by the time you add on the email addresses, and additional things that some of my clients needed, i was paying quite a bit and I thought I would shop around.

One thing that bugged me with godaddy was the lack of UK support, yes it has a london number, but it gets routed through to the USA, and then you have to pay for the phone call, sit on the line for ages - it just was not for me.

I came across Rochen in 2011 and have been with them ever since. Currently paying 29.95 for my reseller account that includes unlimited emails is great for me - being on a UK server shaves a couple of seconds of clients sites, and needless to say that the customer support portal is fantastic with queries normally answered within 15 minutes - Yes, 15minutes!

I'm getting a better service and actually saving money which is what it is all about!

Hope this quick review helps some people looking at Rochen for their hosting

Tags
rochen for business, rochen hosting