Rochen Host Customer Forums  
Old 25th October 2002, 06:06 PM   #1
Tocker03

Question A few questions...

Hello,

I am considering signing up with Rochen but have a few questions before I take the leap

Will all my sites be able to use the SSL certificate or only my main one? Do I get a control panel for each domain and can I split up the disk space how I want or do all my sites share the disk space? Lastly, if any current customers want to tell me anything about the service - good, bad etc. please do

Thanks!

Old 25th October 2002, 06:14 PM   #2
Chris
Rochen Staff

Re: A few questions...

Thanks for your interest in Rochen's services

Will all my sites be able to use the SSL certificate or only my main one?
Yes, SSL (Secure Server) access is provided for all your domains.

Do I get a control panel for each domain and can I split up the disk space how I want or do all my sites share the disk space?
Yes, each of the multiple domains hosted have their very own control panel allowing you to take complete control of your websites. Also disk space is split between your domains how you wish.

Lastly, if any current customers want to tell me anything about the service - good, bad etc. please do
You can read some reviews by present customers in the "Customer Testimonials" section, also any customers feel free to post here if you would like to add anything further

Thanks!
You're welcome. We hope to be serving you as a customer in the near future, have a great day

Follow Rochen on Twitter @rochenhost