Rochen Host Customer Forums  

Go Back   Rochen Customer Forums > Public Forums > Pre-Sales Questions

Old 29th May 2010, 05:50 PM   #1
90Degree
Rochen Community Guest

Where's this great support i've heard of?

WOW! I FINALLY FOUND A PLACE I CAN POST! Boy, I was so hopeful about the prospect of moving my websites to Rochen. I had heard good things. Imagine my disappointment when $25 and well over 24 hours later, I still have no account access. Further frustrating is that, I can't find a way to contact a human being to help me. Further still frustrating is that I can't post a a thread or "open a ticket" in any of the support forums to find out when I'll get account access. This does not bode well for the service I can expect. Now I just want to cancel because I'm so frustrated.
Old 29th May 2010, 06:03 PM   #2
Adam
Rochen Community Guest

Hi 90Degree,

Your account has not passed our thorough fraud checks, P.O. boxes flag up for fraud regularly as they aren't a full geographic address. Our Billing Dept. is also on limited hours during the weekend, only Tech Support operates 24/7/365. Please feel free to email me directly though and confirm your domain, account billing, and card information and I can assist you with your account cancellation, thank you.
Old 29th May 2010, 06:05 PM   #3
MikeS
Rochen Community Member

Perhaps a little patience, the sales section are not 24hrs they are normal office hours simply because all applications are vetted including your payment details, and since it is a public holiday in the UK on Monday you will either have to wait or see if a tech support member comes on line and see's this thread........it will be worth it

<there you go, techie to the recue >
Old 29th May 2010, 08:25 PM   #4
90Degree
Rochen Community Guest

I understand...

I understand that's it a holiday weekend and I'm sorry to have to bother Sales. However, I was not able to access the appropriate section of the forum for support in this matter. I was in a situation where my websites had been compromised and needed to move them quickly as they were all down. I realize that this is only an emergency to me and my clients but therein lies the reason why I needed to rely on the word on the site that the account would be available within 24 hours, as promised.
Old 5th June 2010, 02:32 AM   #5
joa1
Rochen Community Member

Lightbulb also no 24h activation over here...

... yet, I am not getting upset, just looking forward to having Rochen get it done. If Rochen is half of what I expect, I will be happy! (But of course, I hope Rochen to be 125% of what I expect and blow me away!... )

OK... I don't have clients waiting, and after my old (current) hosting service messed up big BIG ***B I G!*** time, and the alternatives not delivering either, I am looking forward to have a quieter time at RochenLa(nd)... from all I read it looks really like a little too much to be true...

Patience (other than giving Rochen a shot, rather than shooting it!) may prove to be the best thing I did in a long time...

Hang in there maybe?

Best,

joa1
Old 5th June 2010, 02:41 AM   #6
Adam
Rochen Community Guest

Hi joa1,

Please contact us via a Billing Support ticket as we do need to verify some information with you, thank you.
Old 5th June 2010, 03:14 AM   #7
joa1
Rochen Community Member

billing support ticket?

hi adam,

thks for the quick feedback. wasn't expecting one to be honest...

i am looking at myrochen and see no billing support ticket there... can u please direct me to the right url?

i did receive the red stamped paid invoice though?

oh, and btw, i did not get any email from you guys asking any questions so i assumed all was fine...

thks,

joa1
Old 5th June 2010, 03:16 AM   #8
Adam
Rochen Community Guest

You may need to logout and log back in, and then click on "submit new ticket" in your left column menu, thanks!
Old 5th June 2010, 03:28 AM   #9
joa1
Rochen Community Member

Exclamation that did the trick...

... and i already submitted a ticket although i just stated as subject "your request that i submit a billing support ticket" as i have no idea what the issue is.
just a bit odd that if there was something that you need to check you would not contact me within the first 24h of setup time, no? if i had not posted here, would i have been contacted? (nice that u did check the account status though as I did not even ask for it... was just sitting and waiting... )
thks!
joa1

Last edited by joa1; 5th June 2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 5th June 2010, 03:45 AM   #10
joa1
Rochen Community Member

Thumbs up OK!... just for the record, SUPPORT ROCKS!

Thks. Adam!

This was dealt with beyond my expectations... I really did not post to ask what was going on: was just commenting.

From opening a ticket to getting a reply that all is OK and moving ahead, 13 minutes in all... KUDOS!

Keep up like this and you have a client for life here!

I guess this IS the GREAT SUPPORT I heard of!

Best!

joa1

Tags
rochen, support