Rochen Host Customer Forums  

Go Back   Rochen Customer Forums > Public Forums > Pre-Sales Questions

Old 13th April 2012, 02:22 PM   #1
Savio
Rochen Community Member

About your service quality

I've sent the following question to sales@rochen.com for more than 24hr but sill receive no answer.
Quote:
I have been using XXXX (a hosting company) and they have control on the total number of times we check our emails on hourly base. If the number is over, our email accounts will be suspended for an hour or so ... Would like to know your policy on this aspect.
I had tried to find the answer myself on your website but failed. Then, I left an email to your sales team (which is supposed to be most reactive to customer's query) which fails me again. I even try your live chat, thanks God the queue only need me to waste 1 min, but then nobody is there.

Is my question so difficult to answer?

Given such user experience, even your server can fly, what kind of service quality I can expect from you?
Old 13th April 2012, 05:42 PM   #2
Adam
Rochen Community Guest

Hi Savio,

Our Sales dept. will reply to all queries within 24 hours (excluding weekends). I suspect your Inbox is full or the response has gone to your junk/spam folder if you haven't seen it. Yes, any shared host will block your account if mail server abuse is detected, Rochen is no different, thank you.
Old 20th April 2012, 09:08 AM   #3
Evopro
Rochen Community Member

Hi Adam

I have also tried emailing you with the email returned with an error message. I have now tried your chat service ten times at different times over the day and late evening, no response. I was quite sure about switching to you guys but things like this really makes me wonder. Can you please check that your email works and that the chat service is manned?

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Old 20th April 2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Adam
Rochen Community Guest

Hi Johan,

Yes, our email works 24/7, but our chat service is only available during limited hours (typically only on weekdays), thanks!
Old 20th April 2012, 05:40 PM   #5
Evopro
Rochen Community Member

Hi Adam

Ok, I will sign up either today or tomorrow.

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson
Old 17th July 2012, 06:21 PM   #6
ChrisD
Rochen Community Guest

"If the number is over, our email accounts will be suspended for an hour or so" what a ridicilous limit they have...