Rochen Host Customer Forums  

Go Back   Rochen Customer Forums > Public Forums > Pre-Sales Questions

Old 30th October 2012, 05:09 PM   #1
tember
Rochen Community Guest

Serious email problems and no way to contact support

Hi there
I have been having serious ongoing email problems where emails from my domain (www.socialfire.ca) are being marked as spam. I believe there is either a virus on my server or I am sharing my IP with someone who send out a lot of email.

This is a typical response I get:

[removed]

I only use this email address to send individual emails to people I know. I never do bulk emails from it, I don't send jokes from it or forward on 'virus warnings' or other suspect emails.

The problem seems to come and go - but I have tried to contact Rochen repeatedly asking for help and have no response. I am very desperate to solve this issue and I am willing to work on my end to change whatever is required - but I NEED help from Rochen as my email provider!

Please reply asap with an email address I can send my requests for help to. I have sent several to [removed]@rochen.com and [removed]@rochen.com with no reply. I am not even sure that is the correct email to send these type of queries, but I can't find a "support" contact info anywhere on the website.

Thanks in advance for your time
Sincerely yours,
September Kuromi
Old 30th October 2012, 05:17 PM   #2
Wendy
Rochen Staff

Hi September,

All of our technical support is handled via ticket in our MyRochen customer portal, as noted here: https://my.rochen.com/knowledgebase....article&id=125 We do not handle support issues via email.

Your MyRochen log in details would have been sent to you when you registered with us, or in your Welcome Email for your hosting plan.

If you do not have your log in credentials, please email us at sales@rochen.com with the requested account information that is noted in this article: https://my.rochen.com/knowledgebase....article&id=122

Once you've logged in to MyRochen and opened a support ticket our staff will be able to assist you with your questions as best as possible.

Thank you,

Follow Rochen on Twitter @rochenhost