Honest Review of Rochen

pbusinessadvice

Rochen Community Member
Over the past 10 years, I have been with many hosts but where does Rochen rank?

When I first started off, I thought that a host would be like any host, and I would not see any notable benefits, or features for paying an extra couple of £ each month, so like most novices, I went with the cheapest and what was best for me, which at the time, was godaddy.

To be honest, the only reason that i went with go daddy was because i used to register my domains through there, and it was just the simplest solution.

Problem was after analysing what I was paying by the time you add on the email addresses, and additional things that some of my clients needed, i was paying quite a bit and I thought I would shop around.

One thing that bugged me with godaddy was the lack of UK support, yes it has a london number, but it gets routed through to the USA, and then you have to pay for the phone call, sit on the line for ages - it just was not for me.

I came across Rochen in 2011 and have been with them ever since. Currently paying £29.95 for my reseller account that includes unlimited emails is great for me - being on a UK server shaves a couple of seconds of clients sites, and needless to say that the customer support portal is fantastic with queries normally answered within 15 minutes - Yes, 15minutes!

I'm getting a better service and actually saving money which is what it is all about!

Hope this quick review helps some people looking at Rochen for their hosting :)