The Best I've Found So Far

Executive

Rescuing with Rochen
I've had a web presence since 1998 and in that time I've used many different hosts. My top priority has always been 1) customer service, 2) features and 3) reliability.

I'm not saying my former hosts were bad, but I began to have problems in one or more categories. I did quite a bit of research, most of which involved looking at problems others reported in hosting comparison boards/websites. I noticed how many others were experiencing similar problems. Then I saw a thread where people listed their choice of hosts and Rochen was listed (others listed usually had a much greater monthly rate).

I began searching similar websites looking for complaints about Rochen hosting and found none. The inability to contact Rochen by phone was on my mind but with a friend in the U.K., and the quick responses to pre-sales questions, I decided to move to Rochen.

Since then all those involved with my websites have thoroughly enjoyed the service. Previously we had used Macromedia Contribute to work on content together, all were thrilled to be able to have their individual FTP accounts. We've had no problems with any of our PHP software which plagued us before.

The features, customer service and reliability are so great I almost feel guilty paying the very reasonable price!

MrLeN

Rochen Community Member
Since then all those involved with my websites have thoroughly enjoyed the service. Previously we had used Macromedia Contribute to work on content together, all were thrilled to be able to have their individual FTP accounts. We've had no problems with any of our PHP software which plagued us before.

There are never problems with any software, because Rochen keeps everything 100% up to date. This is one of the most important things that Rochen does.

I have never had to contact Rochen and ask if they could use the latest version of any software, because this has been silently and meticulously handled since the first day I uploaded my sites to Rochen servers, 16 month ago.

I haven't had a problem since. Not one.

MrLeN