Rochen Forums

Public Forums

Pre-Sales Questions

This forum is no longer open for new posts. While it remains publicly viewable, some of the discussions contain outdated details. Please be sure to email us at [email protected] to ensure you receive the most accurate and relevant information. Thank you.
Threads
Threads

Customer Testimonials

Posted within this section are reviews of our service written by our customers and completely unedited. We hope that this section of the community forums will help to give prospective customers an insight into our hosting services through the eyes of our existing clients.
Threads
Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

SlickRickDFW wrote on Kev26's profile.
Saw your forum post from late January. Earlier this week, Rochen implemented the Free SSL Certs feature you mentioned...
A customer on my re-seller package would like to know how to create a site offline and when it is ready then place it online. Either Joomla or hand-coded sites
Can I reinstall Joomla?

I have had my website for almost a year, learning on it on how to use it. But I have now managed to make a complete mess of it. When I installed Joomla, my website came with Joomla beginner's intro pages. I deleted those to construct my own pages on my website. Somehow I managed to delete the Home menu and now I cannot create a link for my articles to any main menu items. They just do not appear. The only thing that is left there is the login form. So I want to start out again from scratch. Do you have any idea as to whether I can reinstall Joomla and if so how do I do that?

Thanks.

Woe is me.
How do I change my PW?
I was able to get the Joomla Site up working from my subdirectory. I am facing I believe maybe a database problem keeping me from accessing my back end of my Joomla Site, I reached out to my server administrator and I recieved the below response.

There's a AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED BOX which is indicates/ The Server says: Restricted Area.

Can you help my with that or guide me?

MY SERVER ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSE

It sounds like you enabled password protection for that page. Just put in the correct username/password or have your developer remove that from your .htaccess file, thank you.

Has anybody else experienced this happen to them?

Thanks,
Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nigel