GoDaddy NO / Rochen FANTASTIC !!!!

Hayden2

Rochen Community Member
I have been on many web servers making small sites since 1996. I can't tell you how many times I have moved sites from one server to another. Finally I had moved all my 75 domain names and 13 web hosting accounts into GoDaddy.com using their reseller program, for the past 4 years, at WildwestDomains.com.

Fast forward to 3 years ago, I designed and built my largest Joomla site http://IPYOA.com now with 1,000 members and growing fast. This was also on GoDaddy. As it grew, it started to slow down and I needed a better server.

ENTER ROCHEN.com. I had looked into this service before, about 1 yr ago, but did not want to move my sites again. Now, with a rapidly growing site and it slowing down, I decided to move into Rochen. Last wed, 4/27/11 I ordered my account.

Being new to a new server is frustrating and like most newbies I am frustrated...so what do I do?.....I start hitting the support tickets.

I thought this would be just like all other hosts, post a question, wait for days, get a poor response.....NOT SO ON ROCHEN. Here I find they have tech support people who respond within minutes with the solution!!! Their help ticket system actually has a timer on it showing how long you waited for the tech! WHAT? Yes, they time how long till you get a reply!!!! UNREAL...I never had to wait more than a few minutes, heck I could not keep up, I kept asking questions and they kept helping, even though my questions had to be frustrating to them, they just kept at it until it was solved. THIS IS UNHEARD OF. THESE PEOPLE ARE FANTASTIC! ADAM, BRAD, BEN, all jumped in and helped me.

By Day #2 on Rochen I was going down the custom nameserver issue and having trouble so back to the tickets I go. They had to think....oh no...here we go again. So I start asking for nameserver help, well to make a very long story short....USER ERROR...I messed up. If I would have ONLY FOLLOWED their EXACT support video, it would have been SOOOOO EASY! But no, I was in too much of hurry and I could not figure it out. NOTE: Their support video WAS EXACTLY RIGHT ON, EXACTLY LIKE GODADDY NEEDED. DUH...

Now, Day 4 or 5, I have moved in 6 web sites from GoDaddy and THEY FLY. These servers are so fast, they allow me to FTP into them at least 2 times faster than GoDaddy. It is so noticeable how fast these servers are. Sometimes FTP happens so fast you miss it. UNREAL.

My sites are now fast, they run really well, and I could not be more pleased.

Rochen is without a doubt the best web server company I have ever used since 1996!

Thank you so much for your quality of work and support and network speeds.

Hayden
http://ManageYourOwnSite.com
http://IPYOA.com

Hayden2

Rochen Community Member
Follow up / Hayden / Thank you Rochen

I have now moved 8 web sites into Rochen and out of GoDaddy hosting and I have to comment once again....This service is UNREAL, it is fantastic...it is fast...it is easy and clean to work in WHM and Cpanel.

On my last two setups I discovered the Joomla tools on the Cpanel where ROCHEN will install Joomla for you into a subdomain OR into a new domain hosting package. Usually when I install Joomla I set up the FTP folder, then create the DB and usename/password and then FTP the package in and install it. Here, Rochen has an auto install that takes about 30 seconds! Yes it is that fast....AND....they make the subdomain and the DB/username/password along the way. Then you get the standard choice of install sample Joomla data or not and click OK, and your site is UP AND RUNNING in 30 seconds! OMG.

One other item I want to react to are the speeds of the servers. When I log in with FTP and do anything, the screen refreshes so fast sometimes I miss if anything happened and I click again. When I download back ups and or upload new items the transfer is crazy fast. Again, I have been on at least 6 other web hosting companies and NOTHING is like this. I know I sound like an insider for Rochen....but trust me, I am a new customer, 1 month in and I really see a difference.

OH....and one last item. Imagine this. I just received my 1st month notice of my invoice coming up. The email was so polite, so kind, and was there to alert me that my charges will be renewing this week. Then it included all kinds of help, and contacts and links if I needed any more help. MOST companies will charge you, THEN send you the invoice and let you figure it out what just happened. This latest email from Rochen reminded me of just how well run this company is run. With this kind of service and this much support I do not mind paying this bill....

Thank you to everyone at ROCHEN for building one incredible company, I for one sincerely appreciate all your efforts.

Hayden
http://IPYOA.com my largest project move into Rochen

So congrats to