If You're in Business, You NEED Rochen. And Here's Why...

j0s3

I run a small web design company, so hosting is an essential part of my business.

In the past few years I've tried almost a dozen web hosting companies, all high profile and well known.

This year I'm in the process of moving ALL my client sites to Rochen.

I can honestly say that no other company in my experience comes close to Rochen.

Whether you're hosting your own sites or a site for a client, you need reliable hosting. Your business and reputation depend on how stable the services you provide are.

* Get your hosting right, and you're able to build your business (or your personal endeavours) UP from there.
* Get it wrong, and your marketing efforts (and your business) are going to suffer.

Here's all you need to take away from this note:

1. Rochen just works.
2. Rochen support is unparalleled. They're not 3rd line support, or call-centre-like. They KNOW their system and they know it well; and your queries (if you have any) are answered fully, courteously, professionally and impressively fast.

I haven't experienced this level of service (not even close) elsewhere.

If you're serious about your business, DON'T skimp on hosting. The handfull of dollars you 'save' will cost you 10 times over in terms of stress, frustration, sluggish servers and non-technical support.

If you're not sure, take up a Rochen plan and run it along side ANY other plan elsewhere for a month, and see for yourself.

Welcome to Rochen.

A very happy customer
Jose Gonzalez

wirebuilt

WireBuilt Company
We are also moving to Rochen

We are doing almost 90% Joomla sites these days, Joomla 1.5+ is pretty much everything clients are asking for, especially CMS.
Nobody hosts Joomla like Rochen, everybody else is just like dental surgery trying to get all the extensions, modules and components to work.

We still have some issues that keep us from moving 100% but we are working through the issues.

Rock On Rochen

j0s3

All done, thanks to Rochen

Today is a great day. Finally I have ALL my client websites in Rochen, but I have (yet again) to thank Rochen entirely for making this possible.

Their skill and support helped me get through some bad decisions I made - incredibly fast. I can honestly say I saved a fortune already thanks to their support.

I've hosted with over 12 hosts in the past 10 years. Now I host all my business sites in Rochen. Take this as an incentive to try this fantastic host: there simply is no other host like it.

Thanks to all the Rochen team
Jose