Moving from GoDaddy, need help

Evopro

Rochen Community Member
Hi there

We have been using GoDaddy for many years. We run 10+ Joomla sites (Joomla 2.5) and are tired of what we experience as slow sites using the shared hosting.

We need a radical speed jump for our sites and we think that the managed virtual hosting would fit well. However, all sites use ssl, will this work?

Please advise us to what plan to choose!

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Evopro

Rochen Community Member
Hi there again

I have tried to email you but that email is being returned with an error. Please check your incoming email service since it clearly does not work.

I also would like to talk to a sales person but I cam not get through using your chat function.

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Evopro

Rochen Community Member
Hi again

I have now tried to email you and tried to use the sales chat function four times - no show. Are you there?

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Evopro

Rochen Community Member
Hi again.

I have now posted four posts here in the presale section and have received no response. Is this indicative of how Rochen normally runs things?

Best Regards
Johan Niklasson

Wendy

Administrator
Hi Johan,

Our normal sales hours are between 9am and 5pm EST. In that time we do try to respond to all requests within as timely a manner as possible. Please note that Rochen's technical support is separate from our sale and billing support and operates 24/7 globally.

I'm sorry that you've not been able to reach us via live chat. Regarding email, which address did you try? Our regular sales email is [email protected]. I've just checked that email account and we've not received any emails from you or error notices on our end. We have been receiving emails regularly all week to that address without any known errors.

Regarding SSL, you would need a Dedicated IP address for each SSL certificate that you have us install for you. Dedicated IP's are an additional $5.50 per month each.

More information about SSL can be found in the following articles:

https://my.rochen.com/index.php?fuse=knowledgebase&view=KB_viewArticle&articleId=28

https://my.rochen.com/index.php?fuse=knowledgebase&view=KB_viewArticle&articleId=26

If you'd like, you can try to email me directly at [email protected] if you have any additional questions regarding our plan options.

Thank you,