Potential Rochen Customers - please read this!

Cossino

In past 24 hours, two events occurred that I want to point out to potential Rochen customers.

First, I had contracted with a programmer to go to my site and install some subscription/e-commerce software. When he notified me that he had finished, his email to me included: "BTW nice fast server- was a pleasure to work on it." Yep. And this guy works on lots of different servers.

Second, I initiated an SSL certificate (my first time) on this account. I had lots of newbie questions, and Adam politely answered them all, and no doubt had a few chuckles along the way. Thanks to his guidance, I concluded my requirements, and the SSL is installed and working great!

Rochen has met and exceeded all my expectations as a web developer/web hosting provider. My clients really have no idea of all the headaches they never deal with!

It isn't that things never go wrong, but that they are quickly addressed and fixed. I expect some things to go wrong. I also expect excellent response times and honesty and real fixes.

BTW, I had the pleasure of meeting Chris Adams and Adam Boswell at the CMS Expo in IL (May 2010). I heard their presentation on web security. Adam answered my many questions at their display booth. I found two professionals who know their business and seemed to really care about my (relatively small) business. That means a lot to me.

Cheers! Vicky Thomas