How to contact Rochen?

IconBG

Hi There,

Sorry that this isn't a pre-sales question, but I'm rather pulling my hair out here..

Doing an audit of our company credit cards, it seems that we're being billed for a Rochen VPS every month - but from the documentation I have, it should have been cancelled long ago! I've tried logging into the My Rochen portal using the login details on file, but they don't work.. And the forgotten password function doesn't know about any email address I can think to try..

I've emailed sales@rochen, and they don't reply, The sales chat is never available, and the sales phone number goes to an automated switchboard, which you need to know an extension number to use.. (Dialling 0 for operator just rings out..)

Does anyone know HOW to get in touch with rochen to recover login details? I'm rather at the point where I'm going to have to talk to our bank to simply put a stop on them being able to bill us..

Thanks,

Damien

Wendy

Administrator
Hi Damien,

Regarding the log in issues, please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] outlining the information requested in step #2 of the following article: https://my.rochen.com/index.php?fuse=knowledgebase&view=KB_viewArticle&articleId=147 We need that to verify account ownership for privacy and security reasons. From there we should be able to work with you to recover your log in credentials and then move forward with the cancellation issue.

I'm sorry that you haven't been able to get in touch with us via our telephone or live chat methods. Our sales email is monitored daily and I'm not aware of any unanswered emails regarding a MVS cancellation, but if you could include the details in your email of when you last tried to reach us then I can certainly look in to that for you.

Thank you,

IconBG

Thanks Wendy! I just re-emailed sales with all those details added in :)

So far this week, I've cancelled just under $2k/month worth of hosting we either no longer, or in some cases, never used! Documentation is a little sparse!! :eek2: