i registered today but can't use the server

rsolnaqdwtna

hello,
thanks for this good hosting

i registred today and order first plan bussiness hosting i buy with credit card but until now its show to me your credit card awaiting Validation and i can't use the server ??

i need to use the server today because i have very short time to complete my site i submit a ticket but no replay ??????

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Normally accounts can take up to 24 hours for activation.

In this case there appears to be a billing problem though. Your open billing ticket has been updated. Please note though, while we will try to keep an eye out for any further updates to the ticket our billing queue is not actively monitored at the weekend.

Thank you for choosing Rochen :)

deanmail

Had me scared for a moment there too. Was wondering whether I got charged double, since I didn't know I had to wait a 24 hours for the activation. Your post cleared things up right away. Thank you.

How to Reinvent Yourself

jessthebess12

rsolnaqdwtna i registered today but can't use the server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello,
thanks for this good hosting

i registred today and order first plan bussiness hosting i buy with credit card but until now its show to me your credit card awaiting Validation and i can't use the server ??

i need to use the server today because i have very short time to complete my site i submit a ticket but no replay ??????

Hello

I also had the same problem, i had to registred again, will i be charged.

Many Thanks