Joomla 2.5 hosting

mieka

I am considering moving one of mine Joomla site to you, but I have a couple questions and hope you can help me.

The site I want to move is a totally new designed and latest Joomla 2.5 version with over 30.000 articles and at least 1200 unique visitors a day. I have a couple reseller accounts with my host for 10 years and I am very pleased with them. Unfortunately since I totally redone the site with the new Joomla 2.5 version I got in trouble and the site got suspended because it uses a lot of server resources. Now my question, do you think you can host this site and not suspend me? What plan would you suggest
Do you have a test account?
What is your normally support response time?
Thank you very much in advance

Adam

Hi mieka,

It doesn't sound like your site would be suitable on a shared plan in that case, you'll want to look at our MVS Plan or above. We don't have any test accounts (as that would lead to abuse of those services), but we have a 15-day money back guarantee on shared and MVS plans. Our support response time depends on the issue, typically a few minutes for emergency issues for example. Just let us know if we can provide any further details, thanks!

mieka

Thanks Adam for your quick reply. Right now the site uses about 30gb bandwidth a month - you still think I need MVS Plan? I have to add that the bandwidth was nearly 50% less before I upgraded to 2.5 :(

Adam

That's not really a factor in this case unfortunately, your CPU/memory usage would be the factor that prevents a shared plan from being an option, not your bandwidth usage, thank you.