PLEASE HELP! Customer can't Login to My Rochen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesgr

Please help! THIS IS URGENT!

I am a Rochen customer unable to log in to My Rochen. Message says invalid login.

I can login to cPanel and WHM and FTP just fine, but I need support (need a static IP for SSL) and I can't get it without access to my.rochen.com

I sent an email to [email protected], but have not received a response.

This is quite urgent. Could someone from Rochen please help me figure out what to do next. For obvious reasons, I do not want to leave personal information (email, password, name, login, etc.), but I would be happy to verify my identity in a secure manner.

Thank you.

Brad

Rochen Community Member
James, how long ago did you email [email protected]? You may need to wait up to 24hrs if you have forgotten the email address you used for my.rochen.com

jamesgr

sales@rochen

I emailed them about 6 hours ago.

I did not forget the email address I used. I have logged in numerous times before with no problem. I even found the original confirmation email from Rochen and cut and pasted the email and password from that just in case I wasn't typing correctly, but nothing.

When I tried to reset my password, it required me to answer a security question. There are two problems with this: 1) I do not remember setting up a security question, and 2) every conceivable variation of the answer (In what city was your first job?) comes back as incorrect.

I am really stuck. I have migrated a site to Rochen, and just switched over the DNS today (hence the urgent need to also move the SSL certificate to the new server) and much of the site does not sork without SSL. I need a support ticket.

Brad

Rochen Community Member
I'll ask one of our sales staff to look into it for you. 6 hours ago I would have expected you would have seen a response from them.. in any case.. we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for your patience.

Wendy

Administrator
Hi James,

Our regular sales hours are between 9am and 5pm EST, but I just happened to catch your email to [email protected] while doing a quick check. We only received it about an hour and twenty five minutes ago though. My reply to you was just sent a half hour ago.

We'll take a look at the reset password page as well. Thank you for outlining the security question issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.