pre-sales question

M

myz_kelly

Hi,

I'm interested in purchasing the $7.95 (Plan 1) hosting and I just want to clarify,

when it says 3 domains, does it mean 3 separate domains (www.domain1.com, www.anotherdomain.com, www.yetanotherone.com) can be hosted on that 1 account? and not sub domains (www.domain.com, sub.domain.com, sub2.domain.com).

I've got 3 small websites that I want to move hosting, and I just want to be clear on the "no. of domain" issue.

Thanks!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's just that. Three full domains under the one account. You could host www.yourwebsite.com, www.anotherwebsite.com and www.mydomain.com all under the same account.

Each domain has it's own control panel, FTP space, email, sub domains etc. then you decide how you would like the bandwidth and disk space split up between your sites.

We also have a very vibrant and growing customer community right here on the forums which adds that extra touch to the hosting experience.

If you have any other questions you would like answered, please ask away :)

M

myz_kelly

what about CGI?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Just one last other thing before I sign up. Can I also use cgi scripts that I've bought or created on my websites?

thanks again!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
You sure can use CGI-scripts, either pre-made ones or ones you have coded yourself :)

M

myz_kelly

thanks!

thanks again!

I think i've got all the answers I need.

hope the customer service is really this fast and good once I signed up.

trparky

Rochen Community Guest
> hope the customer service is really this fast and good once I signed up.

Thats one thing that I have learned about the support at this company, never underestimate the speed of them, they will always prove you wrong by being faster than what you think.

One thing you would like to know is that we recently started a web page counter service for the members of the host. It was at first a little project that I was writing a while back but when I showed Chris, he liked the idea. Now you can have free web counters for your web page.