questions memory limit PHP

oscar

Hello we are interested in your services, specifically in "reseller hosting," I have some questions

I can create an Unlimited MySQL Databases in "reseller hosting " my questions is
each one the database,
how much limit of memory has each individually database?

I need 128 md for each database

thank you

oscar

sorry I referred What memory_limit is set to plans (Reseller Hosting Plan 1)?

I have 6 web designed in wordpress, and each individual needs 128 mb, php

Thanks for the quick response

Adam

Please check section 2.i. in our AUP above, that applies to PHP processes in addition to any other types of scripts that you run, thanks!

oscar

the last question

can I pay the plan a month, and test it

which is the permanence,,,

thank you in advance for your attention

Adam

You can choose your billing cycle when you place your order. Yes, we offer monthly and annual billing cycles, thanks!

oscar

Good morning,

Thanks for the information and I hope you apologize for all my questions. The main problem is my ISP because it failure almost every day. What I need is to make sure of some details of your hosting before signing.

On Friday I signed for Uk Reseller Plan 1, but my Package is not active yet. Is that the way how it works normally?? My Package ID is: #14172, and the status says it’s pending.

I don’t know if it’s the correct place to put this message or there is a way to do it properly. Perhaps I must open a ticket?

Thanks in advance for everything.

Brad

Rochen Community Member
oscar, your account will be setup on Monday. We setup all account in 24 business hours, if at all possible.

Thanks for your patience.