Reflecting

jkervin1

Rochen Community Member
My business is so much more than hosting, I offer comprehensive business web development solutions. However, no matter how comprehensive the solution is, I still require a solid, dependable, and fast hosting provider that does not cause any issues. Rochen has provided me with a platform that just plain works.

I usually hesitate to name the "bad apples", but I think it is fair to give credit where credit is due. Rochen has fufilled my needs where 1&1, Netfirms, HostGator, GoDaddy, and other smaller firms have failed.

I have experienced every hosting problem known to man on hosts that claimed to support Joomla. It is such a blessing to have a provider designed for Joomla.

Rochen offers a significant financial advantage over hosting in-house. Rochen's certified engineers are available around the clock to assist me with any issue no matter how big or small, and my cost is merely storage and bandwidth dependant.

Hosting is the foundation of everything I do. Thank you Rochen for providing a rock solid foundation. I only hope you stay in business as long as I do!

If you have a business that needs a web hosting solution, STOP LOOKING, because you have found the best there is.

Thank you Rochen, the value per dollar you deliver is unbeatable!

Jonathan Kervin
The Web Sense Solution