Support sucks

xavier

Rochen Community Member
:mad: i hate support... basicly it means that the service is shite! thats why i love rochen! i almost never need it!!!!

on the odd ocasions i do things are resolve fast and most importantly honestly...

take today for example.. i had a little issue with creating a new acccount on my VMS... i have my thoughts about what may have cuased it BUT i knew it would be sorted, quikly and efficiently - I HAD NO STRESS (and btw i was right - they sorted it)

why?

well i've been with rochen for just under 1 year (previously had dedicated servers with everything you could imagine) it took me a while to get the balls to jump to them ( i mean i could get unlimited bandwidth and storage for less than an VMS from rochen :p (btw.. you get = what you pay for)) the thing is no matter what, i KNOW that the problem will be fixed - if there is one, 90% of my tickets are "i need this, can you do it" answer = "done"

if you've run you own dedicated server - or vms from other providers you know that not only is there a lot of setup work but there's also a lot of debugging to do - even if (particularly with VMS there are problems that are out of your controll.. you just aint got access to it!) - it has nothing to do with your site or app... its ussually alway down to OS or server setup... how many of us have heard... "well i just googled it and...."

anyway cut long story short... if you want an outsourced infrastructure team go with rochen...

if you want to break your balls go somewhre else OR setup your own hosting company - its basicly the same work

Last edited: