I'm trying to get support for my site

Tamer

Hello,
How I can get a support for my website.
I need to I need to disable mod_security on a php plugin that I critically use for my site.

Please advice how I can get a support. on the Cpanel, there is a link for contact which I used 3 days ago and n response.

Regards,
Tamer

MikeS

Rochen Community Member
You should place a support ticket in, click the helpdesk link in the menu at the top of this screen ;)

Tamer

There is no helpdesk link on the top of the screen at all. The only thing I see is home, help, and exit buttons

Tamer

I have submitted to forms by clicking on contact link no responses was received other than copy of the form other than (Copy of your recent inquiry (I need to modify mod_security)).

no case number.

MikeS

Rochen Community Member
Try looking at the TOP of this forum page - in the header!

I would also add that this in NOT the place for customer support, this is the public forum, you should log into the forum and use the customer support forums for questions/comments like this in future ;)

Last edited:

Tamer

I got it thanks. I thought you were referring to CPanel header.
I submitted the ticket and received a ticket number. now it make sense.
would it be easier to have one control panel for everything. including link to invoices, helpdesk, ...etc.

Best regards,
Tamer

MikeS

Rochen Community Member
You should place a support ticket in, click the helpdesk link in the menu at the top of this screen ;)

Instead of thinking you really should try reading what is clearly written in future :p:

Re your second comment, there is, it's called your my.rochen.com interface :p: :p: