Signup issue: Country doesn't match IP..

Pepper101

Rochen Community Member
Just went to create a US hosted BP1 for a customer, using their details and my CC. Once site is built I'd intended to hand over billing to them. I'm in the UK, they're in Canada.

Order initially apparently failed as "Your country does not match the IP you are currently signing up from"; so I dutifully clicked "Next Step", was asked to confirm agreements to T&Cs and was then (apparently) told to "Sit Back and relax..." as "Your order has completed successfully".

However, no credit card acknowledgement received, so I suspect the first screen was correct.

I'm a little confused - obviously as I don't (yet) have a my.rochen login for this account I can't check progress - what's the best move?

Thanks.

EDITR: feel free to move this thread to the Customer Forums if you prefer.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your post :)

Is it possible to have your customer signup for the account themselves and then forward the welcome email to you? If this isn't possible then please email [email protected] and we will provide you with further details on how we can manually process this.

Pepper101

Rochen Community Member
Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I can try your suggestion, however since posting I've had an email from Rochen saying my card has been charged - but a couple of problems:

1. The email and invoice has been addressed to another customer of mine with an account with Rochen;
  2. The card seems to have been billed for GBP 8.95 + VAT not USD 8.95.

I'm quite happy to take this up with sales or whoever but not really sure where to go as I seem to be halfway to being set up!

My apologies if I've caused the issue by the confusion.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like you may have been logged into the other My Rochen account or had a cookie stored for that login session when placing the new order?

Regardless, it is probably easier if we take this offline via email. If you can send an email through to [email protected] with full details of this situation we will get it straightened out for you.

Thanks for your continued business :)