Upgrade from business account to reseller

kili

Rochen Community Member
In order to test your services if I were to takeout a business account for 3 domains and if satisfied would it be difficult to upgrade to a reseller account in the future?

Thank You

Andy

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Andy,

This is a fairly seamless process and can be handled by opening a technical support ticket with us.

kili

Rochen Community Member
Chris just one mofre question. How does one manage the 3 domains. I'm assuming with the Business plan you dont have access to whm manager, is that the case? If so what tool does one use to create the 3 domains?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
With our Business Hosting Plans everything is under the single cPanel login and each domain is setup as an "Addon Domain". With the Reseller Plans you have full Web Host Manager (WHM) access and each domain can be setup as its own separate cPanel login.

jamesdeanreeves

Rochen Community Member
I am trying to go from the 1-domain biz plan to the 3-domain biz plan. If my current 1-domain biz plan is listed as 'johndoe.com' and I go to 3 domains, I assume johndoe.com is converted to an "Addon Domain", and I can create and name the remaining 2 "Addon Domains" at a later time thru the cPanel without Rocken's assistance?

Adam

Hi jamesdeanreeves,

Nothing would change with respect to your domain under the current plan. Just submit a Tech Support ticket if you have any questions as you've indicated you're already a customer, thanks!