New profile posts

Привет товарищи!

Заправка картриджей Минск – это скрупулезная и ответственная работа, так как от нее зависит рабочий процесс всей компании или распечатка важного документа. Малейшая ошибка или недоделка приведет к перебоям в работе заказчика, и соответственно к потере н
Приветствую Вас дамы и господа.
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию изделия из стекла для дома и офиса.Наша организация ООО «СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ» работает 10 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.Стеклянные двери межкомнатные в Минске с ценами и фото представлены на данной странице. Вы можете заказать и купить их с бесплатным замером и доставкой по Беларуси. Вам по нраву такой неординарный вариант к
Здравствуйте дамы и господа.
Предлагаем Вашему вниманию изделия из стекла для дома и офиса.Наша организация ООО «СТЕКЛОЭЛИТ» работает 10 лет на рынке этой продукции в Беларуси.Стоит задача грамотно и недорого организовать офисное помещение в короткий срок? Возникли трудности с планировкой? Предлагаем оптимальное решение — современные офисные перегородки на заказ, которые позволят оф
Saw your forum post from late January. Earlier this week, Rochen implemented the Free SSL Certs feature you mentioned...
A customer on my re-seller package would like to know how to create a site offline and when it is ready then place it online. Either Joomla or hand-coded sites
Can I reinstall Joomla?

I have had my website for almost a year, learning on it on how to use it. But I have now managed to make a complete mess of it. When I installed Joomla, my website came with Joomla beginner's intro pages. I deleted those to construct my own pages on my website. Somehow I managed to delete the Home menu and now I cannot create a link for my articles to any main menu items. They just do not appear. The only thing that is left there is the login form. So I want to start out again from scratch. Do you have any idea as to whether I can reinstall Joomla and if so how do I do that?

Thanks.

Woe is me.
I was able to get the Joomla Site up working from my subdirectory. I am facing I believe maybe a database problem keeping me from accessing my back end of my Joomla Site, I reached out to my server administrator and I recieved the below response.

There's a AUTHENTICATION REQUIRED BOX which is indicates/ The Server says: Restricted Area.

Can you help my with that or guide me?

MY SERVER ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSE

It sounds like you enabled password protection for that page. Just put in the correct username/password or have your developer remove that from your .htaccess file, thank you.

Has anybody else experienced this happen to them?

Thanks,
Ken
Ben, could you please help me solve the problems with my credit card validation?
i got an error message. Please do help.
Trying to use cpanel to add a parked domain and it fails saying unable to add more than 0 parked domains? What am I doing wrong?
Can anyone with a Mac Mail client help me with setting up, please? The auto run scripts don't work and the knowledge base has failed to achieve anything either. I am brand new to Rochen and have so far spent 24 hours trying to make it work
Hi Nick,
I'm completely new to Joomla. I've also not done any web design or site admin. for a very long time. I'm in the process of finishing up my Master's degree (a new career!) and working full time, hence I don't have a lot of free time. In six months or so, yes, but not now. If I work on the site alone, it will take me forever to get it up and running.
I'm looking for someone who can help get the initial site up so it looks somewhat polished. Actually, I have two sites. The first I'd like to get up and running in a month or so, the second does not have the same time constraints.
As for size, probably under ten pages to get started. Nothing very complicated. Once done, I'd probably continue using the person on an as needed basis.

Jeff
I want to play a few mp3 files in my site (no streamming the files from the outside). I created a mp3 folder under the one of media but when I try to upload them I got this message "This file type is not supported"
Is this a definite prohibition or I have to tweak my setting in the backend to be able to upload mp3s? Thanks for any help with this.
Hi, sorry Harold I don't. Only got a couple of sites left on the server anyway that I use for email. Last time it was hacked a whole hacking control center was placed on it. Ian
Hey, Harold Corbin here from the Ireland server. I've had 4 sites hacked in the last day, and can't get into WHM or the Rochen help desk because James (Zip) Butler has been unresponsive to my emails. Do you have the helpdesk login info? Have you had any hacking issues lately? It seems they are getting into multiple accounts from a single attack... HTML only sites, Wordpress, and others... very scary. I need help! Thanks, Harold